Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blind Faith

Blind Faith. What else could I call it? mmichele was here this morning, bidding $100 on a bag that had not yet been posted. So, even though I had ugly sweaters to hunt for, I kinda was strongly motivated to get this thing photographed and uploaded! I figured that Michelle with her honourable standards would not shop at Dollarama, and probably not be entirely satisfied with a plastic bag from their premises...
I hope she thinks its purdy.








So, there you have it. A bee-a-you-tiful blue bag. Because of the late posting, I will extend the bidding time to 9:00 pm, cst.

For anybody arriving on this scene past 1:20 pm, you will want to know that until that time, the post consisted of what is beneath the photo of the dollar store bag. Then maybe this will make sense. * WOW mMICHELE- tHANKS SO MUCH!!
If I can snitch a bit of time for last minutes on today's bag, and photographing... i will be back.
Maybe I'll simply change up the auction times a little for today.

later, babe.

9 comments:

mmichele said...

well i'm going out on a limb and bidding $100. i'm assuming it's nice. :)

Karla said...

See how much faith people have in you, Joyce??!

shaunak said...

Boy, if people are paying $100 for plastic shopping bags, I'll mail a bunch out to you! Michelle is incredibly supportive of your recycling efforts!

Anonymous said...

Super beautiful bag! Can't believe the gorgeous creations you come up with. Hurray for super Joyce once more!
Cheryl

mmichele said...

i sincerely hope the plastic bag is included or i may have to retract my bid.

Anonymous said...

Good on you mmichele, throw in a high bid right off the bat & everyone knows you are serious & they all back off!
All you lurkers out there know how to get your bag now. ha ha me included.
lovely bag Joyce, your creativity amazes me.
BB's neighbors mom

mmichele said...

i won, i really won?

may have to get an ugly sweater so i can pick it up this weekend.

joyce said...

I may consider giving you a two for one deal and the plastic bag gets thrown in.

ugly sweater? I hear people have parties like that!
Great idea.

Anonymous said...

I am happy that Michele got this one! I considered bidding on it - is is gorgeous - but didn't have the heart...

Shauna