Monday, May 10, 2010

Crazy Carpet



I used to be really committed to travelling with my stuff packed in rough totes and plastic grocery bags.


Til one day Rosa gave me a sneer and asked how come the bag lady ferried herself in such mean estate?


The woman had a point.



So, I took me one of them weird wall/carpet thinga-ma-bobbies and turned it into a big old travellin' carpet bag.
We've travelled a few times to Rosa's country estate, and I've never much missed my rough totes and grocery bags.



So maybe you'd like a wall/carpet bag-a-ma-bobbie.
Just promise me you won't try sledding down a river embankment on it next winter, okay?




Four pockets on the inside to sort your coloureds from your whites.
That sort of thing.



This bag measures approximately 20" across, and 15.5" deep.
There's a velcro closure so you can maintain some sense of privacy in this crazy mixed up invasive old globe we like to call the world. (Not that it'll stop those carpet cleaners from phoning you right at dinner time....)
Start those bids at $25- Cdn.
Leave your bids and comments and colourless language right there in the comment box.
There.
Right there.
That's right. It's not so hard.
Auction concludes on thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:30 pm, cst.

3 comments:

janice said...

I want to be a carpetbagger. 25.

joyce said...

well, with all the competition, it was a tough one to call.

But.

I choose Janice!!

Roo said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh i like.