Monday, January 16, 2012

She Sales On. (sold)


It's kind of like colouring outside of the lines. Except that I use my sewing machine and basket full of wiley bits of trim.
I've always been strangely attracted to rik rak and funny old ribbony bits.
So why not celebrate them?


This is a very basic bag, without interior pockets or lining. It's very sturdy and would work great for gym shoes or skates, library books, and grocery shopping.


This bag is ON SALE today for $10.00 plus shipping.


Interested? Leave me a comment.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO NICE! Great bag.

Anonymous said...

I* would love this but dont get paid until wed/thurs. But if you dont sell it by then I would definitley be interested.

Audra

letlolitalive@yahoo.com

Colleen said...

Is this sold? or to be sold at another time? or now still?
~ Colleen

joyce said...

Hi Colleen, this bag is available, so if you are interested, just claim it and send me a message re-joyce@ live.ca

Kezzie said...

OOoh it's pretty,I love ricrac! What a good idea! However, I have faaar too many bags at the moment!

Teresa said...

Hi Joyce,

Is this bag for sale?
If so I will purchase it.

Thank-you,

Teresa

errmward@mymts.net

We Are What We Eat said...

I enjoyed reading your postt