Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank You!

It's funny how discouraging it can sometimes be to manage a fundraiser. There are long periods of time when I feel like I'm not doing ANYTHING and I'm so frustrated because of all that I WANT to do and can't keep up with.

I sell just a couple of bags in a period of months because its all I can manage at the time.

I donate the trickle of money that has come in, and VOILA!! Our total amount donated since this project's beginning pushes past another thousand mark to bring us to a grand total of

$28,059.00!!!!!!!

Apparently, plodding along is still plodding along.
Thanks so very much, everyone! Wouldn't it be wonderful if this would mean that everyone had enough to eat today? Sadly, it doesn't. For info on how people are doing in Southern Sudan, click here.

No comments: