Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pocket-sized Feast

 

And just like that, it dawned on me.

Wednesday morning already.

I thought it was somewhere around "Sunday-and-a-half" or so, and was about to write a post about some other stuff when my husband asked; "are you selling a bag?"

To which I replied; "not until Wednesday"...... And then it dawned on me.

I'm going to wake up a geriatric one morning soon, that's just how fast time is flying me by.

So you're here about a bag?

Well, this one is a virtual feast. A rescued sugar sack forms the flap, while printing from a flour sack forms portions of the shoulder strap. Combine those with a vintage apron and pillow slip, and you've got yourself abag.

 

 

 

There is one fallacy about this bag that I'll be totally upfront about. The back of this bag was NOT left plain to protect clothing when handling and facilitate washing out for reuse. On the contrary. The back of this bag is a color explosion!

As the past few bags have been, this measures approx 6.5" x 8".

$25.00 would kickstart the bids. This auction remains open until Monday, May 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm, cst.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'll go $25. But I would also buy it now if you have a price we can agree on.

joyce said...

Ah, right, I forgot about that as an option.
Do we agree on $40.00 for buy it now?

Brenda said...

sure. what's the best way to pay you? I have a box of stuff to give you, so if you're in Winnipeg in the next while, we can do a trade. would you come to the quilt show at MCC on the weekend?