Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy Daisy /Bloomin sakes

Well, it's been blogger complicateous this week. Not exactly annus horribulus (sp?) but not that far off either. (she sighs; dramatically).
I hope my knight in shining blogger armour shows up this weekend. The husband couldn't figure it out either; and he's the only knight around the place.
$25 Cdn will start us off on this daisy beauty. I don't often post bags on Friday, but this week is a little different, Ja? I'll leave the auction open until midnight tonight: Friday, May 1, 12:00 am cst.
Thanks for your patience!
Posted by Brian the Mennonite at 7:25 AM 7 comments
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For Bloomin' Sakes!
This blog is experiencing a hostile takeover. If you are here to drool over Brian's mouth-watering culinary expertise, move on. I don't want your filthy spit on my bags for darfur.Well, this week didn't go nearly the way I'd dreamt that it might.
So, I've
I combined the button tree with the tote bag. AND I pulled out my fun-lovin' flower sheets from the 70's again. There's something wonderfully springlike about those flowers.The orange and butterfly pictures show the bag turned inside out. Those butterflies form the inside pockets.

This button tree on a hankie forms a pocket on the exterior of the tote.
Bag measures 17 x 15 inches.
The bids begin at $25.00.
This auction will conclude on Friday, May 1 at 7:00 am, cst.
Posted by Brian the Mennonite at 7:06 PM 9 comments
Sunday, April 19, 2009




7 CommentsClose this window Jump to comment form

Anonymous said...
Love it! :)KCar
8:15 AM
Anonymous said...
I'll Bid $26~*Lindsay*~
12:32 PM
tanya said...
I'm almost willing to bid just to get the adorable daisy button. Your daughter made those didn't she?
2:21 PM
Caroline said...
Yeah, for very special femo buttons!!!! $30
2:22 PM
LN said...
$35 am I too late?
12:02 AM
Brian the Mennonite said...
LN- by two minutes! darn. But good for Caroline, at $30.Send me a note at re-joyce@mts.net to let me know your location.
9:24 AM
Anonymous said...
woops.I said that under the husband's name.joyce
9:25 AM

No comments: