Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As The Deer



I think it's because brown and blue were absolutely forbidden together in the sixties.
I think it must be that my childhood rules get broken every time I see this wonderful abomination.




But you have to agree. Blue, green, and brown- an unlikely, splendid colour combo.




This messenger bag measures approx 11" by 12".
She has two pockets beneath the furry flap, and two interior pockets.



Her strap is fashioned from some rayon tie dye, a pair of brown cords, and a soft mossy green bit.

Interior pockets are thanks to a quilt I never did make for my daughter, and a sweet piece from Burundi.


This looks so much better slung across a shoulder than it does hanging above the brown couch in the rec room of your youth.
.
Bids begin at $25.00 Cdn.
Auction concludes on Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 12:00 noon cst.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I will take it for $25, if it hasn't already gone. Lexi macewan@mymts.net