Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More and More and More... Amore (sold too!)

More love where that came from.

I might have had valentines day on my mind this month and got just a little carried away with the heart theme.

Velvet has that effect on me.

So do buttons, ric rak, and second hand cross stitch.

This bag is constructed in the same way as the two heart bags preceding it. Two small pockets on the front panel, one pocket on the back, with Velcro closure, and two inside pockets.

The last two photos show the bag turned inside out, so you can have a better look at the way the pockets are laid out.

Like this sweet bag? Wannit? you can buy it now for $45.00, or place a bid for $20.00 and see where it takes you. The dimensions are identical to the bag that precedes it. If we go with the bidding option, I'll close bids at 7:00 pm cst on thursday, February 16, 2012.

Thanks for making this re-entry so successful. It feels good to have figured some things out on my new gadget, and to be able to blog without wanting to scratch my eyes out.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll take this one for $45 too!! Valentine's gifts for my Mom and I !! :-) Need to know how to contact you again Joyce.

Thanks!

Steph :-)

joyce said...

so sweet.
my e-mail address: re-joyce@live.ca