Monday, May 26, 2008

Sew Much To Think About


Well, it's back to the drawing board, folks. Lots more ideas of what to do with these idle hands, so there will be more bags to peruse as time permits.
Thank you so very much for your support on the project.
There has been so much fulfillment in putting these pieces together, and every "new" piece that gets discovered or delivered to my door fills me with anticipation for what it will become.

Here's a trailer for what we can soon enjoy.
And thanks to a generous gift from a supporter, we now have another machine to add to the collection. Meet The Singer That Doth Re-joyce.
That means that old pinkie is most definately, undeniably re-relegated to the status as a lovely collectible, not to be mistaken for a functional piece.

Its cousin, the very, very old black singer now has someone to keep him company.

Then there's Old Faithful, who has returned from a languishing stay at the bernina hospital, but is merely in remission. All is not well with her, and she awaits a transplant operation, as soon as the appropriate part becomes available.

And she will soon be in the company of a second bernina that my generous sister-in-law gifted me. Bernina #2 is being admitted to the ER tomorrow afternoon because she is also very jammed. (could be all those pb and j's that I devour whilst never leaving my sewing machines?!)

Thank you, friends. You have been so good to me, and it's not gone unnoticed.

Enjoy your bags.

Oh, AND.......

GO BUY THE FREE PRESS TOMORROW, APRIL 27. LOOK FOR THE ARTICLE!!

3 comments:

mmichele said...

APRIL 27? Oh honey, you are in rough shape.

Would you believe I bought the paper in a restaurant, scanned it and save it to read after eating. I got up for a moment and SOMEBODY TOOK MY PAPER. I was REALLY pissed.

Luckily I got to read it later in the day.

joyce said...

yeah, hmmmm. I wasn't expecting that! I was thinking like... three weeks from now.
good bye sleep. farewell sanity...

Brian the Mennonite said...

I think Michele said you were in rough shape because you said that tomorrow was "APRIL" 27 and not "MAY" 27...rough shape, indeed.
We still love you, however.