Thursday, May 15, 2008

Delay...

Well, folks... give me one last one gaze. Tomorrow after 11:00 am, ONE P.M. the paparazzi will have had another piece of me. The Winnipeg Free Press photography fella will be here taking shots at my grey roots and calling me a ratty old bag. Or was that- taking photos of my great bags made out of ratty but wonderful recycled stuff?

So, all of you poised beside your mailboxes, thank you for your patience. The bags are off probation tomorrow at noon.

Let the vultures circle.

Now, you'll have to excuse me. I have to chew what's left of my cuticles down to bloody nubs, and I've got to go colour my hair. Fancy like. Out of a box.

2 comments:

Linda said...

From what I can see, everything's sold! Please make me one! Every time I look at Michele's bag, I think I want one of my own. Can you save me one from your next batch? Please?

Anonymous said...

So, how was it?