What happened here? Was she supposed to be paying bills but began drawing birds instead? Was she in a time warp that brought her back to doing dishes in 1981?
Perhaps we'll never know.
I've had many thoughts of time running through my mental matter lately. You'll see that reflected in the bags from time to time.
It coincides nicely with my new-ish fascination with calendar tea towels. It's particularly handy
when my stash of tablecloths cooperates with trailing ivy and kitchen wall clocks.
Pockets? Two beneath the flap, and four inside. I've been less greedy with my hanky collection recently. I really like that tiny white one with the blue trim. (is it a hanky? or a doily?)
- calendar tea towel
- upholstery samples
- remnant from Brandon MCC (thanks Boler Babe)
- polka dots from Valerie C (thanks! Love those dots. Been staring at them for over a year now)
- an ugly duvet cover which looks great in small pieces (green geometric flap) but remarkably ghastly in meter upon meter of wildness.
- 10.5" wide, 12" deep
- Opening bid= $25.00 Canadian.
- Auction end time: 9:30 pm, wednesday, February 17, 2010