Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Drowning Over Here


And guess what? This bag isn't even for sale.
This is for all you people who like to see a bag when you click over to Bags4. Not just hear a big, wild wind whipping over empty pages.
Turns out that I just can't keep my head above water right now, what with LIFE and all. Spring basketball ends this week. Soccer rages on.
Don't tell anyone, but I'm not even dragging Sam to soccer tonight. There are gale force winds out there and I'm a bad mother that way.
Actually, I'm a bag.

6 comments:

Giulia said...

Your secret is safe with moi.

xo

verification word: prada

ha

Anonymous said...

So, when will it be for sale?I wonder if Amy would like it? It's beautiful.

Pressure

Anonymous said...

never mind,
we kept all knowledge of the game of soccer from our youngest...
the winds have a hint of insanity...
stay in.
Ginny

Karen said...

Hope you are still treading above water.

I haven't been here in awhile, but my goodness, that bag is gorgeous. Does it belong to anyone yet? :)

Karen

joyce said...

So glad I can trust the top secret nature of the internet.

Yes, the bag is sold to a contact from the Brandon performance of Sanctuary. I made a few other promises that I need to work on keeping as well.

Maybe even cough up a bag or two that Amy might like? (you should ask her what she likes)

Ginny- what were the winds like on your wide open part of the world? They were totally wicked, even in town.

Melissa said...

I need to mention that I am HIGHLY sad that this bag is not for sale. It would have made the PERFECT diaper bag by my little ones things. Alas, I will keep looking for something purple.
Keep up the good work!