Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sunday Goin' Ta Meetin' (Now Sold)


Want to show your support in a quiet, dignified way? Here's your bag.
Soothing grey and taupe textiles designed to outlive most household pets, this bag will hold up in tough times. All the materials were donated by my local furniture store, so these upholstery pieces aren't likely to fray any time soon.

Two reclaimed buttons give it a certain respectable, "Sunday morning" kind of feel.



This bag is not lined, and sells for your choice of price typically between $15.00 and $50.00 Cdn.


If you'd like to do your toting in style, leave a comment below.


Let me know if you'd like to pay via cheque or paypal and we'll exchange info through my e-mail address re-joyce@live.ca



Please leave something akin to a name, and the amount you are willing to pay. Please keep in mind a $10.00 shipping fee.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Joyce! I saw your article in the Free Press this morning :) I was like oh oh there's Joyce from bags4darfur! You are a constant inspiration and light in this world. I would like to buy this bag for $45 if it's still for sale...Chelsea

joyce said...

ah, a "familiar face"! How nice.
Thanks for the kindness- and the bag is yours! Just remind me of your shipping details at re-joyce@live.ca

THANKS!