Monday, December 14, 2009

If A Tree....

is uploaded past lunchtime... Does anybody hear?
Still on this whole deciduous theme. Brown textures seemed to jump out at me last week.

This is a small bag (8" x 9") with an adjustable necktie strap.
(clearly not exclusive to men...)

Not the best shot, but I wanted to show the variety of buttons. I spared a few of my treasured femo clay ones. They date back to a street fair on Corydon Avenue in the 80's.

There's quite a magnificent tree topper as well.
Wish I knew the story on that one.

Under the flap.

If you're into chocolate (brown), then this might be the bag for you. (or your christmas list)
Have I mentioned that these bags ship in three business days?

Two inside pockets.

I'm a sucker for those ties. I wonder why.
Nice piece on the back. I'm pretty sure that's from my local angel. She came back this weekend, you know. But since the jig was up, she came right to the door so I could give her a little cuddle.
*
Auction starts now and ends on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 9:30 pm, cst.
Start with a minimum of $25- please.
*
This week? A commitment every night. Plus a mammogram to look forward to.
Could we not distribute these joys a little more reasonably? I mean, the mammogram would give me enough writing material for a millenium, I'm sure.
*
Ah, well.
Makes you believe in compact storage in a whole new way....

20 comments:

Janice said...

Where is everybody? I will take this for $25 - WOW. Another beauty. The tree bag frenzy can't be over, because there were more of us.

joyce said...

Here's the thing, Janice. It says that I published at 12:15 or something, but that's only when I STARTED. I FINISHED closer to 2:30.....

They'll sniff us out in time.

Anonymous said...

I'll go $35

What a pretty little bag : )

Kelly in Alaska

Jenni said...

$40
The tree bag frenzy isn't over... at least not on my part.

Anonymous said...

Love it Joyce -

$45.00

Bev

Jessica said...

I really, really like these tree bags! And earthy colours, and neckties.
$50

Roo said...

i adore. sooo beautiful joyce.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Joyce! I've been hoping a nice little brown tree bag would show up...

Don't get your hopes up, Jen... I already have your Christmas present.

$55 :)

Joi

Anonymous said...

i bid $60
it makes me feel grounded and mature and light hearted all at the same time
how can you tell this is a selfish, not going anywhere but my shoulder gift to self should I be the lucky one

Anonymous said...

$80.00

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

$81.00 from a tree-hugger.

Anonymous said...

Go hug your own tree! This one's mine!

$82.00

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, there is no need to be rude.

$83.00

One who hugs trees

Anonymous said...

Nobody will love this bag like I will. Treehugger or not.

$84.

Jennifer

PS. I shoot rabbits for a hobby

Anonymous said...

I bid $80. this is beautiful!

joyce said...

This is Joyce's hubby here for Joyce. The winning bidder is Anonymous (one who hugs trees) at $83.00. Thanks for all your fine bidding, people.
Tree hugger, email Joyce for sending and paying info.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

okay joyce
am I really the lost bidder
this is fancy speaking (prayerfully)

Anonymous said...

I bid after that person, shouldn't I get it for $80? I've got the prowero.

joyce said...

"Anonymous said...
Jennifer, there is no need to be rude.
$83.00
One who hugs trees
December 15, 2009 9:29 PM"

Fancy- if that comment came from you, then you have indeed purchased a buttony tree.

Jennifer AKA shooter of rabbits-- here's where things went sad for you:
9:32 PM

Darned blogger time. Darned central standard time. Two measly minutes.

Other "anonymous" things were off the road for you from the get-go, unfortunately.
"Anonymous said...
I bid $80. this is beautiful!

"December 15, 2009 9:58 PM" = a full 28 minutes past close of auction.
And so in response to:
"Anonymous said...
I bid after that person, shouldn't I get it for $80? I've got the prowero.

December 15, 2009 10:53 PM"

I'd have to say: first, the bids were already past $80 when you bid. Second, we were past closing, third; we don't know what PROWERO is; and third..... you sound like Kathy?
(if I'm wrong, I prostrate myself in shame...)

joyce said...

oh. and.
That was fun.